All of our printing jobs are produced on 50-100% recycled paper, using soy- and vegetable-based inks and water-based coatings. We also use the most eco-friendly papers available and work to reduce toxic chemicals, waste ink and solvents. We also go the extra step by educating our customers about how to reduce a project’s environmental impact through recycling. We do this in part by asking our employees to act as your eco-advisors, directing you toward the cleanest and greenest options for all your printing needs. We use post-consumer recycled and FSC-certified papers along with soy, vegetable, and water-based inks.
Our goal is to reduce our carbon footprint in everything we do by using:
- Recyclable print cartridges and print heads.
- Cleaning and processing solvents free of environmentally harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Toxic-free chemicals in our plate making and plate processing.
- Digital printing whenever possible to save paper and natural resources.
- In-house finishing, distribution, and mailing services to avoid unnecessary transport from our warehouse to a second vendor.
- Environmentally-regulated cleaning products throughout our offices.
Why do we do all this? Simply because we know that printing green not only saves treasured resources, but also saves time to ultimately save you and your business money.